Dr. Harvey M. Stevens
Dr. Harvey M. Stevens, PhD, CPP is one of the USA’s leading Port Authority Security Consultant and has worked on projects including The World Trade Center, Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel, George Washington Bridge, PATH Railroad System, JFK Airport, La Guardia Airport and the Port of New York/New Jersey. Dr. Stevens is extraordinarily broadly skilled in security disciplines encompassing virtually every area important to Port Authorities. Dr. Stevens is also qualified for Nuclear Power Plants Security.
Dr. Stevens’ Skill-sets include Crisis Management, Threat-Vulnerability Studies, Electronic and Physical Counter-measures, Guard Force Programming and Training, diversified security consulting services.
Dr. Stevens has helped develop leading edge technology security solution sets applications including for public agency and private corporation campus communications, identification and credentialing technology, CCTV and access control systems applications.
Dr. Stevens has been instrumental in some of the most important security projects in America.
Doctorate in Security Technology – Pacific Western University
Over 35 years experience in
• Security Risk Assessment to best international Standards & practice—ISO 31000, FEMA, API/NPRA
• Security Risk Mitigation Strategies
° Electronic Countermeasures
° Physical Countermeasures
° CPTED (Crime Prevention Thru Environmental Design) Countermeasures
° Operational Countermeasures
• Business Continuity Planning
• Crisis Management Planning
• Disaster Recovery Planning
• Executive Protection Programs
• Guard Force Programming & Training
• Security Infrastructure Facilities Master Planning
• Security Audits (Gap Analysis)
• Professional Affiliations and Certifications
• Member ASIS International
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP)